Fact: Kaizen won two awards this month, including ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year‘ by the Drum.
Fact: Kaizen creates data-driven content for industry-leading clients, such as TUI, River Island and 888.com.
Fact: We need a new #Kaizenite to help us with our growing list of clients and become part of our growing company.
Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be working on Content Marketing and PR campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. We’ve delivered content marketing campaigns for River Island, Totally Money and TUI to name a few.
You will sit in our content team, primarily delivering copywriting, data and research for a number of key client accounts and will be provided training on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns, including PR techniques and the basics of SEO.
– Identify and analyse first/ third party data and statistics for content marketing campaigns across key clients
– Support in the creation of data-led stories for usage in creative campaigns such as infographics and interactive tools by devising methodologies and producing data sets
– Copywriting for campaign and PR materials including articles, listicles and press releases
– Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual campaigns for our clients
– Implement copy edits to websites via CMS systems such as WordPress as part of our wider SEO strategies
– Assist on the outreach of our creative campaigns to gain coverage in national online publications
– £20,000 GBP Per Annum (Experience Dependent)
– 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
– Attend 3+ Marketing Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities
– Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks, pool table and Wii-U
– Company Pension
– Work in Central London
– Season ticket loan on request
– Experience in working on either PR Campaigns, Content Marketing or Journalism
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– Creative copywriter with proven experience
– Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
– Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
– Managed large or complex big data sets
This is a full-time role.
Please apply here, and we look forward to reading your application!
Last week, we hosted the second edition of our Digital PR Link-Up, which aims to create a space for people in the digital PR industry to gain new insights and build valuable relationships. As part of our evening, we hosted a Q&A panel with journalists from some of the UK’s most recognised publications: Alistair Charlton […]
An emarketer report forecast that UK ad spend would surpass £19.5bn in 2019. Even with Brexit uncertainty, it looks likely to exceed that milestone by the end of the year, with over 66% of that to be in digital media. This reflects the scale in which advertisers are investing in digital channels to promote their […]
On a sunny Friday morning in Brighton, 4,000 SEO and digital marketing enthusiasts gathered to celebrate and learn about the intricacies of SEO. The bi-annual conference, which initially began in a room above a pub, aims to connect digital marketers from across the globe and inspire new thinking in SEO through a range of inspiring […]