Fact: Kaizen won two awards this month, including ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year‘ by the Drum.
Fact: Kaizen creates data-driven content for industry-leading clients, such as TUI, River Island and 888.com.
Fact: We need a new #Kaizenite to help us with our growing list of clients and become part of our growing company.
Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be working on Content Marketing and PR campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. We’ve delivered content marketing campaigns for River Island, Totally Money and TUI to name a few.
You will sit in our content team, primarily delivering copywriting, data and research for a number of key client accounts and will be provided training on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns, including PR techniques and the basics of SEO.
– Identify and analyse first/ third party data and statistics for content marketing campaigns across key clients
– Support in the creation of data-led stories for usage in creative campaigns such as infographics and interactive tools by devising methodologies and producing data sets
– Copywriting for campaign and PR materials including articles, listicles and press releases
– Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual campaigns for our clients
– Implement copy edits to websites via CMS systems such as WordPress as part of our wider SEO strategies
– Assist on the outreach of our creative campaigns to gain coverage in national online publications
– £20,000 GBP Per Annum (Experience Dependent)
– 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
– Attend 3+ Marketing Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities
– Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks, pool table and Wii-U
– Company Pension
– Work in Central London
– Season ticket loan on request
– Experience in working on either PR Campaigns, Content Marketing or Journalism
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– Creative copywriter with proven experience
– Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
– Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
– Managed large or complex big data sets
This is a full-time role.
Please apply here, and we look forward to reading your application!
First seen on Marketing Tribune In the modern-tech day and age of today, we have evolved new ways to bring our designs to life through our technological advancements. Design comes in all forms; the computer you are looking at now, the posters and adverts you see on the shop floor, the phone you use – […]
On 17th April, Kaizen attended the awards ceremony for the FSB Awards (Greater London division), where we were nominated for two awards: Scale-Up Business of the Year, and Young Entrepreneur of the Year for Pete’s work in establishing an industry-leading content marketing agency in just five years. Taking place at the Royal Horseguards Hotel in […]
Digital PR is, by its very nature, a social industry – but only online. We wanted to give outreachers and link-builders a chance to step away from their desks and interact with each other, DUN DUN DUNNNNN in person!! We are hosting the Link-Up on Wednesday 26th June, at The Angel pub on City Road […]