Fact: Kaizen won two awards this month, including ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year‘ by the Drum.
Fact: Kaizen creates data-driven content for industry-leading clients, such as TUI, River Island and 888.com.
Fact: We need a new #Kaizenite to help us with our growing list of clients and become part of our growing company.
Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be working on Content Marketing and PR campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. We’ve delivered content marketing campaigns for River Island, Totally Money and TUI to name a few.
You will sit in our content team, primarily delivering copywriting, data and research for a number of key client accounts and will be provided training on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns, including PR techniques and the basics of SEO.
– Identify and analyse first/ third party data and statistics for content marketing campaigns across key clients
– Support in the creation of data-led stories for usage in creative campaigns such as infographics and interactive tools by devising methodologies and producing data sets
– Copywriting for campaign and PR materials including articles, listicles and press releases
– Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual campaigns for our clients
– Implement copy edits to websites via CMS systems such as WordPress as part of our wider SEO strategies
– Assist on the outreach of our creative campaigns to gain coverage in national online publications
– £20,000 GBP Per Annum (Experience Dependent)
– 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
– Attend 3+ Marketing Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities
– Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks, pool table and Wii-U
– Company Pension
– Work in Central London
– Season ticket loan on request
– Experience in working on either PR Campaigns, Content Marketing or Journalism
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– Creative copywriter with proven experience
– Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
– Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
– Managed large or complex big data sets
This is a full-time role.
Please apply here, and we look forward to reading your application!
Starting a career in the Graphic Design industry can be daunting. There are many Dos and Don’ts (mainly Don’ts) and rules that you’re supposed to follow, but how do you even familiarise yourself with those? To save you the trouble of making all your mistakes yourself, I’ve gone ahead and made a few for you. … Read more
On 7th February 2019, Kaizen hosted a breakfast roundtable for Heads of SEO, Marketing and Content in the finance sector at the members-only Century Club in Soho. Chaired by Nathan Levi, CMO at credit comparison service TotallyMoney.com, guests around the table represented industry-leading brands such as Confused.com, CompareTheMarket.com and Starling Bank. Discussion began with the … Read more
On 30th January, Pete Reis-Campbell spoke at SEO Day in Denmark on the 8 key success factors for building links using data storytelling based on an analysis of over 500 data visualisation content pieces Kaizen has launched. Most fail when it comes to using data to earn links, as they don’t realise how the smallest … Read more