Want to work for a company that works in an office with a pool table, beers on a Friday and the occasional office dog?
Of course you do.
Kaizen is a Content Marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. We are a vibrant, award-winning company who have recently been named one of the UK’s top 50 startups. We work with a number of large UK brands and medium sized business such as River Island, 888.com, Symantec, TravelSupermarket and Teletext Holidays to name a few.
We currently have two incredible opportunities to join our PR and Design teams.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will act as PR support on all content marketing campaigns, and help Kaizen with all forms of copywriting tasks as well as building relationships with key publishers and websites.
• Writing Press Releases
• Support with building journalist prospect lists
• Help with keeping our journalist database up-to-date
• Aid with building valuable partnerships with journalists in various fields
• Setting up campaign social alerts and tracking coverage
Salary & Benefits
• Full Time position
• Internship length – 16 weeks
• Work in Moorgate, Central London.
• Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks and Wii-U
• MUST have some previous experience in PR – placement or unpaid internship minimum
• Excellent English, spoken and written
• Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
• The ability to carry out tasks for various stakeholders within the company simultaneously
• Have a clear passion for PR, marketing and writing
• Receptive to instructions and directives, but also able to work on their own without supervision
• A great team player
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Minimum C+ Grade in GCSE English & Maths (or international equivalent)
During the 16 week internship, you will have the chance to be fully absorbed into agency life, working alongside a great team of digital marketing experts, writers and designers.
You will get real hands-on experience of client campaigns, whilst developing and enhancing your graphic and web design knowledge.
– Experienced in working on Infographic, Data Visualisation & Web Design Projects
– Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual content campaign ideas for our clients
– Support our existing UX Designer to collaborate on projects
– Expert in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
– Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
– £295/Week Pay for 16 Weeks
– Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks and Wii-U
– Work in Moorgate, Central London
– Enjoys working in a team environment
– Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
– Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
*** INCLUDE LINK TO PORTFOLIO IN APPLICATION ***
– Has online portfolio with relevant examples (please include a link to this in your application)
– Ideally previous intern experience working in Graphic Design
– Ideally a degree or diploma in Graphic/Web Design (or international equivalent)
– Minimum C+ Grade in GCSE English & Maths (or international equivalent)
We’re thrilled to announce that Kaizen have been chosen as area finalists for the 2019 FSB Awards. We are nominated for the ‘Scale Up Business of the Year’ award, as over the past year we have nearly doubled our number of employees, set up camp in Moorgate, launched our own proprietary PR technology and been … Read more
As seen on Startup Nation. With research suggesting that stories are 22 times more memorable than facts, what can brands do with storytelling to ensure they remain head and shoulders above the competition? Many brands already have the foundations to build and sell their story but fail to use these to their full potential when it comes … Read more
Leading European travel company, Lastminute.com, have recently selected Kaizen as their new SEO, Content Marketing and Digital PR agency for 2019 and beyond. An online travel retailer, Lastminute.com has over 90 million unique monthly users, and offers global flights and hotel deals. As part of their content marketing strategy with Kaizen, we created a campaign … Read more