Want to work for a company that works in an office with a pool table, beers on a Friday and the occasional office dog?
Of course you do.
Kaizen is a Content Marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. We are a vibrant, award-winning company who have recently been named one of the UK’s top 50 startups. We work with a number of large UK brands and medium sized business such as River Island, 888.com, Symantec, TravelSupermarket and Teletext Holidays to name a few.
We currently have two incredible opportunities to join our PR and Design teams.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will act as PR support on all content marketing campaigns, and help Kaizen with all forms of copywriting tasks as well as building relationships with key publishers and websites.
• Writing Press Releases
• Support with building journalist prospect lists
• Help with keeping our journalist database up-to-date
• Aid with building valuable partnerships with journalists in various fields
• Setting up campaign social alerts and tracking coverage
Salary & Benefits
• Full Time position
• Internship length – 16 weeks
• Work in Moorgate, Central London.
• Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks and Wii-U
• MUST have some previous experience in PR – placement or unpaid internship minimum
• Excellent English, spoken and written
• Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
• The ability to carry out tasks for various stakeholders within the company simultaneously
• Have a clear passion for PR, marketing and writing
• Receptive to instructions and directives, but also able to work on their own without supervision
• A great team player
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Minimum C+ Grade in GCSE English & Maths (or international equivalent)
During the 16 week internship, you will have the chance to be fully absorbed into agency life, working alongside a great team of digital marketing experts, writers and designers.
You will get real hands-on experience of client campaigns, whilst developing and enhancing your graphic and web design knowledge.
– Experienced in working on Infographic, Data Visualisation & Web Design Projects
– Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual content campaign ideas for our clients
– Support our existing UX Designer to collaborate on projects
– Expert in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
– Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
– £295/Week Pay for 16 Weeks
– Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks and Wii-U
– Work in Moorgate, Central London
– Enjoys working in a team environment
– Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
– Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
*** INCLUDE LINK TO PORTFOLIO IN APPLICATION ***
– Has online portfolio with relevant examples (please include a link to this in your application)
– Ideally previous intern experience working in Graphic Design
– Ideally a degree or diploma in Graphic/Web Design (or international equivalent)
– Minimum C+ Grade in GCSE English & Maths (or international equivalent)
On 15th November, Kaizen was ranked the 38th fasted growing tech company in the UK according to the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 Awards. The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is one of the UK’s foremost technology award programmes, celebrating innovation and entrepreneurship. Now in its 21st successful year, it is a ranking of the country’s 50 … Read more
On 23rd November, Kaizen will be hosting a full-day digital PR workshop, designed to show our process of earning over 10,000 backlinks on top-tier sites such as Marie Claire, Business Insider and Culture Trip over the last five years. It will take place at Citypoint, in Moorgate, London. The CEO & Founder of Kaizen, Pete … Read more
Searching for a new idea can be incredibly difficult. With the power of the internet, we can fine tune our projects and push them even further than before. From the research stage to the finished result, let’s go through some main key things that we think about when designing these for our campaigns. Research enough … Read more