Fact: Kaizen won two awards this month, including ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year‘ by the Drum.
Fact: Kaizen creates content campaigns that are regularly featured in Business Insider, Daily Mail and other top-tier media.
Fact: We need a new #Kaizenite to help us with our growing list of clients and become part of our growing company.
Kaizen is a fast-growing SEO agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UKs leading brands. We’ve delivered projects for brands including River Island, 888.com, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
And now we’re looking for a new PR Executive to join our growing team! The role is both exciting and challenging: you will manage the link building strategy for several clients and be responsible for gaining media coverage for our in-house built content marketing campaigns. You will pull together story ideas, media lists, news angles and pitch journalists to secure links in top-tier media publications.
You’ll work alongside a specialist team of designers, copywriters, coders and marketers to bring your outreach strategy to life and ensure that campaigns are delivered on brief with excellent client performance.
– Project management. This includes outreach strategy, delivery of work, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
– Build media lists utilising our in-house CRM and licensed databases
– Conduct outreach of content marketing campaigns to key journalist and media contacts for link building purposes as per your strategy
– Produce coverage and performance reports
– Assist with client communication and management
– Contribute to in-house product development, sales and marketing
– Work with the wider team to deliver campaign ideas for our clients
– 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays/Christmas + Your Birthday Off
– Work in our central London office
– In office perks including free soft drinks, weekly fruit delivery, Spotify and video games
– Company pension (3% matched)
– Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
– Up to £1,000 training budget for conferences, workshops, and courses (after probation)
– You enjoyed previous success in SEO-led Digital PR projects and demonstrate a portfolio of links earned for clients
– You have 2 years experience in a Digital PR or Outreach role at an SEO or content marketing agency
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– You enjoy multi-tasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
– You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00/year
– Digital PR: 2 years (Preferred)
On a sunny Friday morning in Brighton, 4,000 SEO and digital marketing enthusiasts gathered to celebrate and learn about the intricacies of SEO. The bi-annual conference, which initially began in a room above a pub, aims to connect digital marketers from across the globe and inspire new thinking in SEO through a range of inspiring […]
The 10th September marked good news for those in the combined world of SEO and Digital PR. Google released a news update about upcoming changes to the way that they will be identifying the nature of links, for crawling, indexing and ranking across the web. These are the new changes being put forward to differentiate […]
As seen on State of Digital Creative Director is a dream job title for me and I was so happy to receive it at Kaizen. I love coming up with ideas for our content pieces and helping others refine theirs. However, there is definitely a pressure that comes with being responsible for our creative side […]