Fact: Kaizen won two awards this month, including ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year‘ by the Drum.
Fact: Kaizen creates content campaigns that are regularly featured in Business Insider, Daily Mail and other top-tier media.
Fact: We need a new #Kaizenite to help us with our growing list of clients and become part of our growing company.
Kaizen is a fast-growing SEO agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UKs leading brands. We’ve delivered projects for brands including River Island, 888.com, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
And now we’re looking for a new PR Executive to join our growing team! The role is both exciting and challenging: you will manage the link building strategy for several clients and be responsible for gaining media coverage for our in-house built content marketing campaigns. You will pull together story ideas, media lists, news angles and pitch journalists to secure links in top-tier media publications.
You’ll work alongside a specialist team of designers, copywriters, coders and marketers to bring your outreach strategy to life and ensure that campaigns are delivered on brief with excellent client performance.
– Project management. This includes outreach strategy, delivery of work, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
– Build media lists utilising our in-house CRM and licensed databases
– Conduct outreach of content marketing campaigns to key journalist and media contacts for link building purposes as per your strategy
– Produce coverage and performance reports
– Assist with client communication and management
– Contribute to in-house product development, sales and marketing
– Work with the wider team to deliver campaign ideas for our clients
– 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays/Christmas + Your Birthday Off
– Work in our central London office
– In office perks including free soft drinks, weekly fruit delivery, Spotify and video games
– Company pension (3% matched)
– Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
– Up to £1,000 training budget for conferences, workshops, and courses (after probation)
– You enjoyed previous success in SEO-led Digital PR projects and demonstrate a portfolio of links earned for clients
– You have 2 years experience in a Digital PR or Outreach role at an SEO or content marketing agency
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– You enjoy multi-tasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
– You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00/year
– Digital PR: 2 years (Preferred)
Starting a career in the Graphic Design industry can be daunting. There are many Dos and Don’ts (mainly Don’ts) and rules that you’re supposed to follow, but how do you even familiarise yourself with those? To save you the trouble of making all your mistakes yourself, I’ve gone ahead and made a few for you. … Read more
On 7th February 2019, Kaizen hosted a breakfast roundtable for Heads of SEO, Marketing and Content in the finance sector at the members-only Century Club in Soho. Chaired by Nathan Levi, CMO at credit comparison service TotallyMoney.com, guests around the table represented industry-leading brands such as Confused.com, CompareTheMarket.com and Starling Bank. Discussion began with the … Read more
On 30th January, Pete Reis-Campbell spoke at SEO Day in Denmark on the 8 key success factors for building links using data storytelling based on an analysis of over 500 data visualisation content pieces Kaizen has launched. Most fail when it comes to using data to earn links, as they don’t realise how the smallest … Read more