Fact: Kaizen won two awards this month, including ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year‘ by the Drum.
Fact: Kaizen creates content campaigns that are regularly featured in Business Insider, Daily Mail and other top-tier media.
Fact: We need a new #Kaizenite to help us with our growing list of clients and become part of our growing company.
Kaizen is a fast-growing SEO agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UKs leading brands. We’ve delivered projects for brands including River Island, 888.com, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
And now we’re looking for a new PR Executive to join our growing team! The role is both exciting and challenging: you will manage the link building strategy for several clients and be responsible for gaining media coverage for our in-house built content marketing campaigns. You will pull together story ideas, media lists, news angles and pitch journalists to secure links in top-tier media publications.
You’ll work alongside a specialist team of designers, copywriters, coders and marketers to bring your outreach strategy to life and ensure that campaigns are delivered on brief with excellent client performance.
– Project management. This includes outreach strategy, delivery of work, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
– Build media lists utilising our in-house CRM and licensed databases
– Conduct outreach of content marketing campaigns to key journalist and media contacts for link building purposes as per your strategy
– Produce coverage and performance reports
– Assist with client communication and management
– Contribute to in-house product development, sales and marketing
– Work with the wider team to deliver campaign ideas for our clients
– 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays/Christmas + Your Birthday Off
– Work in our central London office
– In office perks including free soft drinks, weekly fruit delivery, Spotify and video games
– Company pension (3% matched)
– Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
– Up to £1,000 training budget for conferences, workshops, and courses (after probation)
– You enjoyed previous success in SEO-led Digital PR projects and demonstrate a portfolio of links earned for clients
– You have 2 years experience in a Digital PR or Outreach role at an SEO or content marketing agency
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– You enjoy multi-tasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
– You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00/year
– Digital PR: 2 years (Preferred)
How playing with fire can make or break your campaign On the 10th of March, 1977, the Sex Pistols staged their signing to A & M records a few hundred feet before the gates of Buckingham Palace. Their already palpable notoriety had reached a form of zenith, with the pure indignation they provoked only lifting […]
But I’m not actually going to tell you why until several paragraphs down. The Two Towers of Storybuilding Successful stories are made up of two parts. Successful, in this context, being “keeps the audience interested”. These two parts are escapism and existing emotional investment – our “Two Towers” (and there will be a running Lord […]
One of my biggest pet peeves is keyword research not done right. If you’re thinking, it’s only the beginners who make the biggest, most obvious mistakes; you’re wrong. There are junior execs who make these mistakes, and then there are heads of SEOs who might slip up every now and again because it can be […]