Fact: Kaizen won two awards this month, including ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year‘ by the Drum.
Fact: Kaizen creates content campaigns that are regularly featured in Business Insider, Daily Mail and other top-tier media.
Fact: We need a new #Kaizenite to help us with our growing list of clients and become part of our growing company.
Kaizen is a fast-growing SEO agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UKs leading brands. We’ve delivered projects for brands including River Island, 888.com, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
And now we’re looking for a new PR Executive to join our growing team! The role is both exciting and challenging: you will manage the link building strategy for several clients and be responsible for gaining media coverage for our in-house built content marketing campaigns. You will pull together story ideas, media lists, news angles and pitch journalists to secure links in top-tier media publications.
You’ll work alongside a specialist team of designers, copywriters, coders and marketers to bring your outreach strategy to life and ensure that campaigns are delivered on brief with excellent client performance.
– Project management. This includes outreach strategy, delivery of work, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
– Build media lists utilising our in-house CRM and licensed databases
– Conduct outreach of content marketing campaigns to key journalist and media contacts for link building purposes as per your strategy
– Produce coverage and performance reports
– Assist with client communication and management
– Contribute to in-house product development, sales and marketing
– Work with the wider team to deliver campaign ideas for our clients
– 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays/Christmas + Your Birthday Off
– Work in our central London office
– In office perks including free soft drinks, weekly fruit delivery, Spotify and video games
– Company pension (3% matched)
– Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
– Up to £1,000 training budget for conferences, workshops, and courses (after probation)
– You enjoyed previous success in SEO-led Digital PR projects and demonstrate a portfolio of links earned for clients
– You have 2 years experience in a Digital PR or Outreach role at an SEO or content marketing agency
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– You enjoy multi-tasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
– You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00/year
– Digital PR: 2 years (Preferred)
Mince pies, mulled wine, cheesy tunes and last-minute panic shopping – all signs that the most wonderful time of the year is here once again. With December finally upon us, the festivities can enter full swing; though for many the mark of the Christmas season is no longer the beginning of the 12th month, but … Read more
It’s December, that means we better be prepared for a horde of ‘slightly related to the brand if you squint and look at it sideways’ Christmas content. This phenomenon happens not only every Christmas but during any big seasonal event, as so amusingly pointed out this Halloween by parody Twitter account AdWeak; BREAKING: Today's Helpful … Read more