Fact: Kaizen won two awards this month, including ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year‘ by the Drum.
Fact: Kaizen creates content campaigns that are regularly featured in Business Insider, Daily Mail and other top-tier media.
Fact: We need a new #Kaizenite to help us with our growing list of clients and become part of our growing company.
Kaizen is a fast-growing SEO agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UKs leading brands. We’ve delivered projects for brands including River Island, 888.com, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
And now we’re looking for a new PR Executive to join our growing team! The role is both exciting and challenging: you will manage the link building strategy for several clients and be responsible for gaining media coverage for our in-house built content marketing campaigns. You will pull together story ideas, media lists, news angles and pitch journalists to secure links in top-tier media publications.
You’ll work alongside a specialist team of designers, copywriters, coders and marketers to bring your outreach strategy to life and ensure that campaigns are delivered on brief with excellent client performance.
– Project management. This includes outreach strategy, delivery of work, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
– Build media lists utilising our in-house CRM and licensed databases
– Conduct outreach of content marketing campaigns to key journalist and media contacts for link building purposes as per your strategy
– Produce coverage and performance reports
– Assist with client communication and management
– Contribute to in-house product development, sales and marketing
– Work with the wider team to deliver campaign ideas for our clients
– 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays/Christmas + Your Birthday Off
– Work in our central London office
– In office perks including free soft drinks, weekly fruit delivery, Spotify and video games
– Company pension (3% matched)
– Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
– Up to £1,000 training budget for conferences, workshops, and courses (after probation)
– You enjoyed previous success in SEO-led Digital PR projects and demonstrate a portfolio of links earned for clients
– You have 2 years experience in a Digital PR or Outreach role at an SEO or content marketing agency
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– You enjoy multi-tasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
– You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00/year
– Digital PR: 2 years (Preferred)
First seen on Marketing Tribune In the modern-tech day and age of today, we have evolved new ways to bring our designs to life through our technological advancements. Design comes in all forms; the computer you are looking at now, the posters and adverts you see on the shop floor, the phone you use – […]
On 17th April, Kaizen attended the awards ceremony for the FSB Awards (Greater London division), where we were nominated for two awards: Scale-Up Business of the Year, and Young Entrepreneur of the Year for Pete’s work in establishing an industry-leading content marketing agency in just five years. Taking place at the Royal Horseguards Hotel in […]
Digital PR is, by its very nature, a social industry – but only online. We wanted to give outreachers and link-builders a chance to step away from their desks and interact with each other, DUN DUN DUNNNNN in person!! We are hosting the Link-Up on Wednesday 26th June, at The Angel pub on City Road […]