Kaizen is Search & Content Marketing agency, founded in December 2013 and already seeing fast growth, we’re a team of 3 people with the support of an awesome team of freelance writers, designers & outreach staff who we work with. We’re looking to take a new full-time employee!
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be managing creative SEO campaigns for both large UK brands and startup businesses. As a key-player in the business, you’ll manage a number of key client accounts, aid with product development and build relationships with key publishers and websites.
SEO Executive Job in London
- 12 Months+ Experience in SEO or Content Marketing Desired
- £22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Based in Central London (specifically, Haggerston / Regents Canal)
- Client Management
- Manage Creative SEO Campaigns across research, design, build & outreach
- Manage a team of Freelance Writers & Designers
- Manage relationships with key Journalists, Publishers & Bloggers
- Provide Technical SEO consultancy & analysis across Keyword Research, Site Architecture, META & Copy Optimisation, Internal Links, Site Speed & Rich Snippets & HTML/CSS Optimisation
- Analyse issues relating to User Experience, Website Analytics & Conversion
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- Flexible Working
- Attend 3-5 Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities (we’re speaking at 4 this year so far)
- Work in Central London
- Season Ticket Loan on Request
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Your CV + LinkedIn Profile URL.
Applications Close on November 30th 2014.