Kaizen is a fast-growing content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. We’ve delivered projects for brands including River Island, 888.com, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
The role is both exciting and challenging: you will sit in our campaign management team delivering support across all key aspects of all our content marketing campaigns including briefs, data, research, outreach and strategy. We’ve delivered data-driven PR projects for River Island, 888.com, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
You will be trained on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns and the fundamentals of SEO. This role is perfect for a recent graduate.
- Project management. This includes outreach strategy, delivery of work, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
- Build media lists utilising our in-house CRM and licensed databases
- Conduct outreach of content marketing campaigns to key journalist and media contacts for link building purposes as per your strategy
- Produce coverage and performance reports
- Assist with client communication and management
- Contribute to in-house product development, sales and marketing
- Work with the wider team to deliver campaign ideas for our clients
- £20,000 Salary Per Annum
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays / Christmas + Your Birthday Off
- In-Office Perks including free weekly fruit delivery, soft drinks, snacks, Spotify and video games
- Free on-site cardio gym
- Free Perkbox membership that includes free Café Nero, Deliveroo discount, 50% off cinema tickets, eyetests and Cycle to Work discount.
- Upto £1,000 training budget for conferences, workshops & courses
- Company Pension (3% Matched)
- Death in Service Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- You’re a future creative pioneer that desires for continuous improvement, challenging work and personal growth
- You have experience via an internship/apprenticeship in PR, SEO or Content Marketing – preferably at an agency
- We seek team members who are collaborative, growth orientated, inquisitive yet instinctive and always reach to exceed their grasp.
- You love a good cup of tea or coffee, a cheeky Nando’s and sweets
Please provide examples of the latest media coverage you achieved for a campaign you worked on in your application.