Permanent full-time position, based in Central London.
Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year in 2018. We work with a number of large UK brands and medium-sized business such as Lastminute.com, Npower, Crystal Ski Holidays and Travelopia, to name a few.
Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UKs leading brands. The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be working on Content Marketing and PR campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. We’ve delivered content marketing campaigns for River Island, Totally Money and TUI to name a few.
You will sit in our content team, primarily delivering copywriting, data and research for a number of key client accounts and will be provided training on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns, including PR techniques and the basics of SEO.
- Identify and analyse first/ third party data and statistics for content marketing campaigns across key clients
- Support in the creation of data-led stories for usage in creative campaigns such as infographics and interactive tools by devising methodologies and producing data sets
- Copywriting for campaign and PR materials including articles, listicles and press releases
- Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual campaigns for our clients
- Assist with basic SEO tasks including writing meta title and descriptions, along with implementing copy edits to websites via CMS systems such as WordPress as part of our wider SEO strategies
- Assist on the outreach of our creative campaigns to gain coverage in national online publications
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Duvet Day
- Attend 3+ Marketing Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities
- Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks, pool table and Wii-U
- Company Pension
- Work in Central London
- Season ticket loan on request
- Experience in working on either PR Campaigns, Content Marketing or Journalism
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- Creative copywriter with proven experience
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Managed large or complex big data sets
Job Type: Full-time