Permanent full-time position, based in Central London.
Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year in 2018. We work with a number of large UK brands and medium-sized business such as Lastminute.com, Npower, Crystal Ski Holidays and Travelopia, to name a few.
The PR/Outreach Executive role is both rewarding and challenging: you will manage and follow the link building strategy for several clients and be responsible for gaining media coverage for their content campaigns. You will create story angles, media lists and press assets before using your relationships with journalists to pitch and land coverage.
You’ll work alongside other PR Executives, PR Assistants and the wider Kaizen team to ensure that campaigns are delivered on brief with excellent client performance. You will report to a Digital PR Manager.
- Project management and PR lead (on lower-tier clients). This includes ownership of strategy, delivery of work, assisting client communication, reporting and achieving targets
- Conducting outreach for content marketing campaigns to continuously hit our clients targets
- Ensuring the outreach strategies for each campaign are followed throughout the outreach process
- Continuously questioning and developing Kaizen’s outreach strategy
- Assisting on new business pitches
- Assisting on ideations for creative campaigns
- You can demonstrate all of the responsibilities of a PR Assistant to an exceptional level
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a Content Marketing/Outreach/Digital PR role
- You have exceptional organisational skills
- You have the strong ability to work within a team but also can complete tasks independently
- You can successfully strategise stories, outreach them to the media and secure links
- Can share a strong portfolio of coverage and links
- Your black book of contacts is strong and researched
- You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet
- Interested in evolving your Digital PR skills into other Marketing platforms such as Social Media, Influencer and Traditional PR
Salary & Benefits
- Full-time position
- Salary: DOE
- Work in Moorgate, Central London
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our office pool table
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences
- Minimum C+ grade in GCSE English & Maths (or international equivalent)
- Degree in PR, Communications, Brand or Marketing fields would be a bonus, but not a requirement