Kaizen is a fast-growing content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK’s leading brands. We’ve delivered projects for brands including River Island, 888.com, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
The role is both exciting and challenging: you will manage on PR & Outreach Strategy for several clients and be responsible for gaining media coverage for our in-house built content marketing campaigns. You will pull together story ideas, media lists, news angles and pitch journalists to land coverage in top-tier media publications.
You’ll work alongside a specialist team of designers, copywriters, coders and marketers to bring your outreach strategy to life and ensure that campaigns are delivered on brief with excellent client performance.
- Project management. This includes outreach strategy, delivery of work, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
- Build media lists utilising our in-house CRM and licensed databases
- Conduct outreach of content marketing campaigns to key journalist and media contacts for link building purposes as per your strategy
- Produce coverage and performance reports
- Assist with client communication and management
- Contribute to in-house product development, sales and marketing
- Work with the wider team to deliver campaign ideas for our clients
- £20,000 to £26,000 Salary Range (Based on 1 to 2 Years Experience)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- In-Office Perks including free weekly fruit delivery, soft drinks, snacks, spotify and Wii-U
- Free on-site gym
- Free Perkbox.co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Upto £1000 Training Budget for Conferences, Workshops & Courses
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Company Pension (3% Matched)
- Work in Central London
- Death in Service Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- You enjoyed previous success in PR & Outreach projects and demonstrate a portfolio of editorial coverage earned for clients
- You have 1 years experience in a PR or Outreach role at a marketing agency
- Has a clear passion for the content marketing industry, with a clear opinion on forthcoming trends
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- You enjoy multi-tasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
- You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet.
- You love a good cup of tea or coffee, a cheeky Nando’s and sweets
Please provide examples of the latest media coverage you achieved for a campaign you worked on in your application.