Kaizen is a digital marketing agency that delivers innovative SEO & Content Marketing strategies for the UK’s leading brands. The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be working on Content Marketing and PR campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. We’ve delivered content marketing campaigns for River Island, 888.com, Symantec, TotallyMoney.com & Teletext Holidays to name a few.
You will sit in our content team, primarily delivering copywriting, data and research for a number of key client accounts alongside building relationships with key media outlets and will be provided training on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns and the basics of SEO.
- Copywriting for Content Marketing & PR Campaigns (Articles, Listicles, Features & Press Releases)
- Identify and analyse first/third party data and statistics for usage in PR Campaigns
- Create data-led stories for usage in Infographic’s & Interactive Tools by devising methodologies and producing data-sets such as tables, indexes and graphs
- Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual content campaign ideas for our clients
- Implement Copy Edits to Websites via CMS Systems such as WordPress & Magento as part of SEO Campaigns
- Assist on the outreach Strategy of PR Campaigns to Key Influencers, Bloggers and Journalists
- 20,000 to 23,000 GBP Per Annum (Experience Dependent)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- Attend 3+ Marketing Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities
- Free co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Discounted Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Office Perks including free Soft Drinks, Snacks and Wii-U
- Company Pension
- Work in Shoreditch, Central London
- Season Ticket Loan on Request
- Creative copywriter that has worked across a range of industries.
- Experience in working on either PR Campaigns, Content Marketing or Journalism
- Worked in an Agency Environment
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Managed large or complex big data sets
- You love a good cup of tea, a cheeky nando’s and fizzy sweets
Sounds like you? Let’s have a chat – email address to send Applications (CV, Covering Letter) is email@example.com