Kaizen is a digital marketing agency that delivers innovative SEO & Content Marketing strategies for the UKs leading brands. The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be working on Interactive Web Apps for Content Marketing and PR campaigns with clients including both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses. We’ve delivered web apps for River Island, 888.com, Symantec, TotallyMoney.com & Teletext Holidays to name a few.
This is an ideal role for a recent university graduate, or someone looking to take the next step in their career after an initial 1-2 years experience in the industry.
To bring the role to life, you can below see examples of our recent campaigns that the web developer would be involved in creating (with the support of our UX Designer)
* Please provide examples of previous work in your application & cover letter. *
- Creation of Interactive Web Applications that utilise both front-end & back-end technologies
- Confident in PHP & MySQL backend development
- Working as a team with our in-house UX Designer to consult on design and layouts from a coding perspective
- Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual content campaign ideas for our clients
- Managing server hosting to deploying web apps on clients websites utilising FTP, GitHub or command-line.
- Implement changes to clients websites that utilise CMS Systems such as WordPress & Magento as part of SEO Campaigns
- 23,000 to 35,000 GBP Per Annum (Experience Dependent)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- Attend 3+ Marketing Conferences a Year + Speaking Opportunities
- Free Perkbox.co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Discounted Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Office Perks including free soft drinks, snacks and Wii-U
- Company Pension
- Work in Central London
- Season Ticket Loan on Request
- Worked in an Agency Environment
- Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
- Experienced in communicating with clients
- You love a good cuppa, a cheeky Nando’s and way too many sweets
Sounds like you? Let’s have a chat – email address to send Applications (CV, Covering Letter) is firstname.lastname@example.org